Friday, October 12, 2007

Teething


Buttercup is calling all the shots right now and with her teething like crazy right now, I'm lucky I managed to get dressed this morning.

She was up until after 1 a.m. and fussed until she fell asleep. I was exhausted when I finally got in bed, but managed to drag my booty out of bed at about 9 a.m. so I could finish up a piece on 3 and 4 D unltrasounds for Metro Parent, which is set to come out in print in the next few weeks, I think.

Good thing, too, because today was the deadline.

But if I expected to get anything else done today, I was crazy for thinking it.

The floor needs to be vacuumed, laundry is piled up, my hair REALLY needs to be washed, and I need to start packing for a camping trip next week. I also have two more assignments I have to write up and turn in very soon and had been hoping to get started on them today.

*sigh*

It's 3:30 p.m. and my lil' diaper-clad Buttercup is not showing any signs of letting Momma do anything but hold her while getting some T.V. time in.

No comments: