Wednesday, November 14, 2007

(Spit) Updates




Wow-has time gotten away from me.


It's amazing how little time there is to get on the Internet for fun now that I don't have an office job. (hee hee.)


Since the last time I posted, I have been assigned a million stories for Metro Parent, four of which are due on Nov. 29 and a ton which are due Dec. 27 (hello holiday shuffle!), been contacted by the publisher of a new architecture magazine here in Metro Detroit who wants me to write for him, and gotten a gig writing for Baby Gooroo.


Holy wow on the baby/working/time to breathe front!
No regular paychecks are floating in yet, but that will (hopefully) change soon.
And Buttercup is now trying to sit up on her own! (Haven't caught in on camera yet!) She has also found her feet!
It's amazing how much she has changed since we brought her home from the hospital.
Craziness.


No comments: