Monday, March 17, 2008

Buzz kill

DEADLINES:
Today was a major day in getting things accomplished. Granted, I didn't start working until about 2 p.m., but in three hours I completed five or six phone interviews for Metro Parent stories due on Friday.
Woo Hoo!
That actually means that I finished all necessecary interviews for both assignments and now just need to plop my ass down at the computer to write them up. (That's actually the easy part.)
I was going to do it tonight, but I have a house to clean.
Plus, I'm in a bad mood (totally husband-induced), and I'm in the mood to stew in my bad mood, so I can't ruin the stewing by getting my creative juices flowing, cuz then I would forget that I was mad.
It would be like killing a good buzz. Seriously.
I'll just wait until tomorrow after Buttercup is in bed.

No comments: