Wednesday, April 16, 2008

oh, and um...Ahem!


So anyway, I have never been one to beat around the bush, so I'm just gonna put this one out there...
Who wants to click on my March for Babies pic and donate? The walk is April 27 at Metro Beach here in Michigan, and my goal is a measly little $250.
I wrote a post for Baby Gooroo about the March of Dimes and the March for Babies that you can read here.
You don't need to give big (but you are more than welcome!) and just $5 will get me started on the sponsorship roll. It's really not much, and if you like tax deductions, this is one way to help get a little more back (or give a little less) come next year's tax time. And, of course, it's a great way to feel good about helping out a really good cause.
Come on, ladies!
This is for the babies!
Buttercup says "Pretty please!"

2 comments:

sara said...

Since Buttercup asked, how can I say no? That's great you're doing it, I hope you and everyone else has some great weather for the day :-)

Pauline said...

I hope the weather is nice, too. Six miles in bad weather is bad enough, but add a baby? Yeah, right!
Here's hoping!