Friday, August 8, 2008

The friends and family plan

I sometimes forget that people I actually know read this blog, too.
Take my girlfriend, Cindy, who called today to ask how Buttercup is doing. We haven't had the chance to see each other in months and haven't talked in weeks. How in hell did she know Buttercup was sick?
Oh yeah....
The Blog!
I gotta tell ya, though, for some reason it's easier for me to share my life with strangers than it is for me to have to do so with family and friends. Well, especially when it comes to my writing here.
On the flipside, it saves me the trouble of having to try and keep so many people up to date on milestones and every-day happenings.
"What's going on with Pauline and Buttercup? Let's log on to her site!"
Yep, quick and easy!
As for Buttercup, she's feeling much better. Still majorly upset tummy when it comes to the diaper department and you really don't want a description of this morning's highchair-poo-waterfall, so I won't even go there.
But she's more energetic, interested in rice cereal and bananas much more so than yesterday, and even let me get a little work done today.
She's in bed now, and I'm blogging and tweeting and working with the laptop as I sit here next to Sweeter in the living room.
Romantic, isn't it?

Photobucket

No comments: