Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For the love of blogging

Wow, it's been a while, huh? Buttercup and I were sick all weekend with a nasty flu bug that made life pretty miserable, and I spent all day in my PJ's trying to play blog catch-up over at Berrie Sweet Picks in order to get all relevant reviews and contests up in time for Christmas. I still have a few more to go, but I made a nice dent!

I love reviewing, but sometimes I wish I was getting paid for it. I think I spent the better part of 6 hours on my blog today, and I'm just as broke as when I clocked in this morning.

In either case, if you are interested in possibly winning some free goodies for the kids that you can tell them Santa dropped off, please feel free to visit Berrie Sweet Picks and comment on the contests that interest you!

I promise I have some deeply relevant and profound freelance writing insight to share with you...just not right now. My mind is numb, my fingers are about to go on a typing-strike, and I need to put all of the folded laundry away on my bed or I will have no place to sleep.


Photobucket

No comments: