Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another pointless post (and I like it.)

This is hard for me to say, but I am too tired to be creative right now. That blog party kicked my ass and I spent all day writing for Baby Gooroo, digging up email addresses of winners and trying to get in touch with them, and then went out to dinner with my mom, sister, and a super-squirmy Buttercup (only to eventually have to ask for carryout containers due to a cranky toddler who wanted nothing to do with the high chair.)
After getting us all back to my mom's house and then finally back home, Buttercup finally gave up her Herculian effort (is that the correct phrase?) against the evil tyranny of sleepy-land and passed out on my chest.
For now, she's slumbering away in the crib, and I was trying to get some new reviews and contests up on Berrie Sweet Picks before she wakes up and finishes the rest of the night snuggled close to me.
But I think I have given up for the night. Every time I start to write up my Fit Flops review, I hit the backspace button and try again, only to delete every thing I write. It's not that I didn't like them, cuz I love them, but my creative juices must need the night to regenerate. I'll try again tomorrow, and am anxious to see what kind of response I get for the contest I'll have for a pair of these babies.
I almost didn't even bother to post here tonight cuz again, I thought I didn't have a "point." I guess that is one of the hazards of a journalism background since no editor is going to approve an article without a valid "why" behind it. I sometimes have to remind myself that this is my blog, I am my own boss, and if I want to just ramble, this is my place to do it.
I'll worry about sticking to a point for work. This is for me, and for those of you who happen to be along for the ride.



Photobucket

No comments: