Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mother, writer, procrastinator.

I'm procrastinating.
It's actually part of the freelancing job description.
Seriously.
I have two 700 word assignments due on Friday for Metro Parent magazine, and am about 1/2 way through with the first one. The second just needs one more interview tomorrow morning and then I can start writing.
So why am I blogging?
Because... I'm procrastinating.
I'm actually ahead of schedule (read: not pulling my hair out at 5 a.m. on Friday morning after an all-nighter trying to finish!), and really don't know what to do with myself.
So yes, the smart thing would be to stop wasting time blogging and get back to work. And I will. After I check my email...and maybe unload the dishwasher.
Then I'll get back to work.
I promise.

Photobucket

No comments: