Sunday, September 28, 2008

And they lived happily ever after...

Alert the press: I actually worked today. It might only have been one short article for Baby Gooroo, but it's a start on digging myself out of this lull I let myself fall into.

Interestingly enough, it's my seventh anniversary today, and instead of heading off to bed to cuddle with the hubby, I'm sitting here blogging about working. No, I'm not an idiot, and yes, we are still happily married.

I'd write more, but well, I'd like to stay happily married.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the work and your anniversary!

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Happy Anniversary!

I think I just read your article on BabyGooRoo about the Wii Fit. Nice work! Makes me think I need to be playing video games more often but the only ones I have right now are the sedentary types. That's not going to help anything but my thumb strength!

Pauline said...

Yep, that was me on Baby Gooroo.
:)