Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nope...still going crazy...

Remember me? You know...the crazy mom who is always finding a way to go even crazier? Yeah, that's me.

Right now I'm dealing with a family situation I can't get into online (which makes for shitty blog reading, I know...) which is severely limiting my blogging time and actually forcing me to take a 5 day trip to Detroit. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I leave on Buttercup's second birthday. Count me in for Worst Mother of the Year.

I am SO peeved, but also relieved that she's too young to know the difference between her birthday and a cupcake, so I'm trying to take it in stride. I'm really the only one upset by the whole thing, and Buttercup gets to score big with multiple mini-celebrations, especially when I get back home.

On the blogging front, I still have to post at Berrie Sweet Picks to let my readers know I still exist and am trying to dig myself out of the current hell-hole I find myself in. Hopefully my sponsors will be understanding about the delayed reviews and contest postings.

That's really all I have for now. I do still plan to merge the blogs and get my new idea up and rolling, but that will have to wait just a little bit longer. Family calls and I must do my duty as a good Mexican daughter should.

Sweet dreams to all. I'm off to kiss some sponsor booty and hope they don't all black-list me.





Photobucket

No comments: