Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Need coffee....stat

I was up blogging working until 3:30 a.m. and then got up at 8 for a meeting this morning with a local business owner to discuss PR and a product review on Berrie Sweet Picks.Needless to say, I am exhausted.

Speaking of my berrie blog, any moms or dads reading this might be interested in entering some of my way cool contests over there. Really, you are allowed.
That's right, I'm talking to you.

(Sorry, I get snarky when I have not slept. Which, I guess, is actually all the time. But that's why you love me, right?)

Today's plan includes napping, a walk to the pharmacy with Buttercup, writing up some more reviews, and researching freelance writing web sites (looking for ideas for my own site-to-be), as well as trying to decide on a ghostwriting reference book.

And sometime today, I'll be back with my first WAHM-O Wednesday posting. What the hell is that, you ask? Think photos of the kids flinging spaghetti on the walls while you try to work at the kitchen table...and you LET THEM so you can get your work done...

I encourage you to submit your own WAHM-O moments! (Dads are welcome, too!) Are you brave enough to join me in the chaos.


Photobucket

No comments: