Monday, November 5, 2007

New job craziness

Can you say tired?
I started a new job moderating a few web sites for a TV network that I am not sure if I can mention, and wow, am I tired.
Usually, I am a night owl, so I thought a 7 p.m. -1 a.m. shift a few nights a week and last night was the first. I don't know if it was the fact that I had to stay awake, but I was yawning before midnight.
It's okay, though. I made it and I am glad for the chance for a contract job that doesn't require paying a baby-sitter or filling up the gas tank. the major plus? A regular paycheck to offset waiting not regular freelance checks.
Also, please check out Baby Gooroo! I am going to start soon as a contributing writer and my bio is already up! So yay for me!
On the baby front--Buttercup has cut her second tooth!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Congrats! Hang in there. Sending endurance thoughts your way.
Lori