Saturday, May 3, 2008

Come on, you know you want to (or succumbing to Twitter peer pressure)

I know nothing. I readily admit to this.
And yet, without having the slightest inkling of what I am doing, I am now attempting to Twitter. (See my newest random babble at left by my Twitter widget.)
The blogging world is ablaze with people tweeting and I just had to get up and jump on the bandwagon. Had I an actual clue at this point, I might feel less like I got caught in the high school girl's room smoking with the cool chicks just to look cool. (Come on, you know you want to. What are you? Chicken?)
It's kind of sad how it happened, really. There I am, innocently surfing up the blogosphere while I should be working on the two current magazine assignments I have due on Wednesday, and I just kept coming across Twits and Tweets and Twitters galore.
And I still have to finish those articles.
Right. And instead of jumping in on the newest game in town, like, forever too late, like I did with the blogging thing, I figured I'd jump in now.
So fellow Twitter peoples out there, look me up (my user name is berriesweetest) Let's Tweet, or whatever it is that we do now that we do this Twittering thing.

No comments: